Programming Frameworks vs Self Improvement Frameworks

As a budding programmer, one of the topics that has piqued my interest is 'programming frameworks'.

To make things more clearer, let's define a framework.
"A framework is a set of tools in a programming language that helps you accomplish a particular goal".
For example, ReactJS helps you build user interfaces easily (at least that's what I hear, I just started learning it)

Whereas a programming language is more dumb. It needs to be told exactly what needs to be done and that often leads to more complexity in coding.
For example, if I'm trying to build a responsive website, I need to carefully tell the computer how the website should look on different device sizes. Whereas these libraries/frameworks make things easier for you, as they know you want to build responsive websites (Bootstrap for example).

How does this link relate to self improvement?

As the Internet has gained popularity, sharing knowledge and ideas has become quite prevalent from people who have achieved a decent level of success. Therefore large groups of people are deciding to improve themselves and bring the life of their dreams into reality.

Therefore I foresee a requirement to have a Framework/Structured approach to self improvement. This would help people focus on the effort, rather than understanding the best practises. The framework would be really simple and stripped down to the core fundamentals, which would improve our clarity and direction in life.

This movement would unite large groups of people and help build accountability between its members. The movers and shakers of tomorrow would be involved in this community, sharing their experiences as well as understanding other people's stories.

I am certain, that this would become a reality in the near future.

Comments